Great, you have a spare room!
Make a difference in your community by sharing your home.
|Help a student/young adult|
|Create a sense of community|
|Learn about different cultures|
|Earn extra income|
Aside from receiving extra income and building new social connections, you have the opportunity to empower younger generations and connect with others who share the same values. We put an emphasis on compatibility so that your home will be a fun and welcome place where you connect with like-minded people.
Am I eligible?
Hosts and Guests must be at least the age of majority. In addition, Hosts must be a primary owner or primary renter* of the home and must share kitchen or bathroom facilities with Guests.
*some restrictions apply
Be ready to…
- Provide a clean private bedroom (furnished or unfurnished)
- Provide a furnished home with access to bathroom, kitchen, and common areas
- Give clear house rules and expectations
Don’t worry about…
- Cooking meals for your Guest
- Cleaning up after your Guest
- Looking after your Guest
- Collecting rent, rental contracts, or screening